DOGGONE WHITE pH Perfect Enzyme Powder
With Liver Bovine
Restores pH Balance with organic alkaline minerals to eliminate tear stains.
Contains no soy, dairy, egg, yeast, corn or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
This is one of the most versatile products we offer. It addresses many of the issues dog owners see in their dogs over time, but wish they didn’t. If you have white dogs like we do, you already know what we’re talking about. If tear or water stains on fur have got you frustrated, or if you’re reconsidering a white haired breed because of this common problem, read on; there are solutions for dark fur stains and they're easier than you think.
Perfect Enzyme Powder is one of our favorite products because it’s so easy to make it a part of our everyday routine. This preventative tear stain treatment provides over 2,800 incredible enzymes to balance pH, eliminating acidity and therefore also staining.
Even better, it’s more than just a way to treat red or brown stains on your dogs’ fur. This enzyme treatment is also laden with liver bovine, which provides a range or essential vitamins and minerals including b12, iron and essential amino acids for energy, endurance, appetite and detoxification.
pH Perfect Enzyme Powder is simple: add one half scoop (10lbs and under) or one whole scoop (for dogs over 10 lbs) directly to drinking water or apply it to the skin in the form of a body wash or spray.
pH Perfect supplies your dogs get a range of vitamins, more calcium than milk can offer, and a wider range of organic minerals like magnesium and potassium than are found in many fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Perfect for increasing appetite and energy levels
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal ingredients work on clearing and preventing tear stains
- Natural Liver flavor that dogs love
- Properly balances the pH of the dogs body
- Contains all essential and non-essential amino acids
- High in alkaline materials important for detoxification
- Eliminates acidity on a cellular level
- Aids in the digestion process
Serving Size: Add 1 scoop to food daily
Servings per container: Approximately 90 scoops
*Daily Value Not Established
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Always consult with your Veterinarian before giving a dietary supplement to your pet
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.